Note to drivers: the necessary language proving you're a driver for an essential business can be found in the settings section of your Dispatch driver app.
We are here to help
As the United States works to slow the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know Dispatch is aware of intensifying concerns and is taking steps to make sure we put our people first during these uncertain times.
As a delivery service, Dispatch is deemed an essential business and our first priority is the safety of our customers and drivers. This means that our customers are still placing orders and Dispatch drivers are still able to work. Dispatch realizes there are states that have issued what is called "shelter in place". If you are in a state that has issued a shelter in place, you are still able to drive for Dispatch.
Let us help keep you safe by allowing for curbside deliveries. We ask that customers put these delivery requests in the notes section of the Dispatch order form and drivers check the notes section of every claimed order. This will also help us all practice social distancing while keeping business operating as smoothly as possible.
- Skip the signature process and take a photo of the delivery instead
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling packages
- Use sanitizer wipes on your devices, do not shake hands, and continue to wash your hands throughout the day
- Please keep yourself home if you feel ill
- Drivers: if you are pulled over and asked by law enforcement your purpose for travel, you can show them your Dispatch driver app and note you are a driver for a delivery service
Visit the Center for Disease Control website for up-to-date information on the spread of this virus.
Stay safe and be well,
The Dispatch Team